Skip to main content
- IAWEES was formed in 2016 in India.
- It is an international nonprofit organization established to
promote research and develop processes and
technologies for Empowering Society with Water,
Environment and Energy Sustainability.
- IAWEES welcomes members from different professions
engaged as Scientists, Academicians, Researchers,
Engineers, Consultants, Planners, Policy Makers,
Economists, Social Scientist, Managers and Leaders.
- IAWEES welcomes members to share knowledge, skills,
experiences, and expertise from research findings, and
case studies through key note addresses on Water,
Environment, Energy, Science and Society including
- IAWEES is a platform for the dissemination of
knowledge on methods, policies and technologies for
increasing the sustainability of development by de-
coupling growth from natural resources and replacing
them with knowledge based economy as well as
methods for assessing and measuring sustainability of
development, regarding water, environment, energy and
food production systems and their combinations.